Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruit and is used in many chewing gums and toothpastes (dogs and humans). Sorbitol is not toxic to dogs but consuming a lot of it, like any sugar, can give you an upset stomach. For this reason, there is very little sorbitol used in gums and toothpastes.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients?
- Is the gel safe to eat?
- Is the gel healthy?
- Is it gluten free?
- What flavor are your gels?
- I thought Sorbitol was bad for dogs?
- How many calories are in the gel?
- Is the gel messy? Will it stain carpet or upholstery?
- Oops, my dog consumed more than one packet of gel. Will he get sick?