Yes. It’s made from natural, food-grade ingredients, so it’s safe for your pup to eat—but no more than one packet per day! Don’t overdo it; it’s like eating toothpaste.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients?
- Is the gel safe to eat?
- Is the gel healthy?
- Is it gluten free?
- What flavor are your gels?
- I thought Sorbitol was bad for dogs?
- How many calories are in the gel?
- Is the gel messy? Will it stain carpet or upholstery?
- Oops, my dog consumed more than one packet of gel. Will he get sick?