Your dog's size does not change the single dose amount for Chompers gel, but it will definitely affect what kind of toy or treat you apply the gel to. The enzymes in the gel are microscopic so we use enough gel for the biggest dog's mouth. As long as the enzymes get into the mouth and distribute with saliva, there will be sufficient enzymes to activate with friction and effectively prevent the buildup of bacteria and plaque.
Articles in this section
- I have a really large (or really small dog). Is this the right amount of gel?
- Is Chompers suitable for puppies?
- My dog doesn't like toys. What should I give him so he can use Chompers?
- Will Chompers work on a senior pup with bad teeth?
- Are there different sizes for different sized dogs?
- My dog is very picky with his treats. What happen if my dog doesn’t like it?