Yes, Chompers Club gel works for all dogs, regardless of age. The way the gel works is that it helps prevent the buildup of bacteria that eventually lead to plaque and tartar. Older dogs have a harder time and sometimes have poor teeth already, but bacterial buildup doesn't stop, and exacerbates the problem. The best time to start with the gel is after a cleaning as you'll prevent that buildup from making things worse and encourage a health oral environment.
Articles in this section
- I have a really large (or really small dog). Is this the right amount of gel?
- Is Chompers suitable for puppies?
- My dog doesn't like toys. What should I give him so he can use Chompers?
- Will Chompers work on a senior pup with bad teeth?
- Are there different sizes for different sized dogs?
- My dog is very picky with his treats. What happen if my dog doesn’t like it?