Definitely not. Our gel is perfectly safe to consume, and you can think of it like a treat. While one packet of gel contains enough teeth cleaning enzymes for daily use, more (within normal limits of consuming any treats) is not harmful.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients?
- Is the gel safe to eat?
- Is the gel healthy?
- Is it gluten free?
- What flavor are your gels?
- I thought Sorbitol was bad for dogs?
- How many calories are in the gel?
- Is the gel messy? Will it stain carpet or upholstery?
- Oops, my dog consumed more than one packet of gel. Will he get sick?