It’s not oil-based or made with staining ingredients. Spills and smears should wash out easily. The enzymes themselves do not stain. In fact, the same set of enzymes are used in laundry detergents to break up the bacteria that cause stains!
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients?
- Is the gel safe to eat?
- Is the gel healthy?
- Is it gluten free?
- What flavor are your gels?
- I thought Sorbitol was bad for dogs?
- How many calories are in the gel?
- Is the gel messy? Will it stain carpet or upholstery?
- Oops, my dog consumed more than one packet of gel. Will he get sick?